Ziller House
The Henry H. and Bertha Sterzing Ziller House is a historic residence in Austin, Texas. It was originally built circa 1877 and purchased by the Zillers in 1881. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998. It is located at 1110 Blanco St.

Texas historical marker text
Henry (1853”“1924) and Bertha (1857”“1900) Ziller, both members of families who came to the Austin area from Germany, married in 1876 and purchased this property in 1881. Records indicate that a residence, built about 1877, already existed on the site. About 1891, the Zillers began making additions and modifications to the house, including the elaborate Eastlake ornamentation on the porches. Reflecting a time of growth and prosperity in Austin around the turn of the 20th century, the Ziller House remained in the family until 1939. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 2001