Zabriskie HouseEdit profile
The Zabriskie House, also known as the Hohokus Inn is located in Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 10, 1983.History
The home was built in 1796 by Andrew Zabriskie as a home for his son John Zabriskie. The home was later used as a parsonage. In 1890 the home was converted into a tavern. The borough of Ho-Ho-Kus purchased the home in 1941 and began leasing the home as a restaurant in 1953.Ho-Ho-Kus Inn
The Ho-Ho-Kus Inn is a restaurant that is operated within the Zabriskie House.