Young's Market Company BuildingEdit profile
Young's Market Company Building built in 1924 is an historic building located at 1610 West 7th Street, corner South Union Avenue, in the Westlake neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
The building features marble columns and a terra-cotta frieze. Originally a liquor warehouse and office building, it has been renovated into 44 live-work lofts in 1997. The original architect was Charles F. Plummer.
On June 15, 2004 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.