The Y-Bridge is an old highway bridge over the James River located at Galena, Missouri and opened in 1927. It is named the Y-Bridge because it is shaped like the letter "Y". The bridge is such that (going east), one could then either head north or south upon reaching the east end, where the highway was between a steep bluff on the east and the river on the west. It was built to accommodate Routes 43 and 44, now Routes 413 and 248.
The bridge is now closed to vehicles and has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places. A newer bridge to the north carries traffic over the river.