Wingspread, also known as the Herbert F. Johnson House, is a house designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright for Herbert Fisk Johnson, Jr. and built in 1938-1939 in the village of Wind Point near Racine, Wisconsin. Its construction was overseen by a young John Lautner. The living room is the centre of the home, and four wings extend from it to four "zones": the master bedroom, the children’s rooms, the kitchen and servants' quarters, and the guestrooms/garage. The living room resembles a gigantic dome, and features a tall stone multiple fireplace rising from its centre.
Johnson was also Wright's client for the Johnson Wax Headquarters Building in Racine, which was built at about the same time.
Wingspread is no longer a residence; it was donated by Johnson and his wife to The Johnson Foundation in 1959 as an international educational conference facility.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1989.
It is at 33 East Four Mile Road in Racine.