The Wilson Hotel is a building in Anacortes, Washington, USA. It was designed by Pickles and Sutton of Tacoma, and was built in 1890 of bricks from See's Brickyard of Anacortes. The style is Romanesque with masticated stone bases, rounded windows and roman arches. The hotel was added to in 1927. Recently, the Wilson underwent complete restoration and earthquake retrofitting. The work was completed in 2007. The Wilson currently features retail on the main floor and low income housing on the upper floors.