Wilshire BranchEdit profile
Wilshire Branch is a branch library of the Los Angeles Public Library located in the Mid-Wilshire section of Los Angeles, California. It was built in 1926 based on a Spanish Colonial Revival design by architect Allen Ruoff.
In 1987, the Wilshire Branch and several other branch libraries in Los Angeles were added to the National Register of Historic Places as part of a thematic group submission. The application noted that the branch libraries had been constructed in a variety of period revival styles to house the initial branch library system of the City of Los Angeles.