William H. Waterhouse HouseEdit profile
The William H. Waterhouse House is a historic home in Maitland, Florida. It is located at 820 South Lake Lily Drive, and was built in 1884 by carpenter William Waterhouse. On February 2, 1983, the house was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The Maitland Historical Society owns the house and operates it as a Victorian era historic house museum known as the Waterhouse Residence Museum. The adjacent 1883 Carpentry Shop Museum features a display of 19th and early 20th century woodworking tools.