William G. Blakeley HouseEdit profile
The William G. Blakeley House is at 503 Spring Street in Kingman, Arizona. The house was built in 1887. It is a Colonial Revival. This is one of the oldest houses in Kingman. From 1887 to 1911, Mr. Blakeley was a miner, lawyer, probate judge, on the school board, and the pastor of St. John’s Methodist Church. This house is on the National Register of Historic Place and the number is 86001115.