William E. Curtis HouseEdit profile
The William E. Curtis House (also known as the John F. Durack House) is a historic home in Tampa, Florida; located at 808 East Curtis Street. On August 27, 1987, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Built around 1905 - 1906, the house is one of the oldest residential structures in Tampa's Seminole Heights neighborhoods. The two-story, frame structure is an example of Dutch Colonial Revival style and features a gambrel roof.References and external links
- Hillsborough County listings at National Register of Historic Places
- Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
- Hillsborough County listings