William and Catherine Davern Farm House

Edit profile
William and Catherine Davern Farm House

The William and Catherine Davern Farm House is an Italianate farmhouse built in 1862 in Saint Paul, Minnesota; it is one of a small number of surviving farmhouses in Saint Paul. William Davern was a member of the first territorial legislature. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com