Whitney MansionEdit profile
Whitney Mansion is a historic home located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story Greek Revival stone structure built in 1849 by the son of General Parkhurst Whitney, a village founder and owner of the Cataract House and The Eagle Tavern. The structure features a two story pedimented porch with four heavy Ionic columns. It is located overlooking the Niagara River, just above the American Falls It is now contains law offices.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.