Whiteford HouseEdit profile
Coordinates: 50°32′46″N 4°18′58″W / 50.546°N 4.316°W / 50.546; -4.316
Whiteford House was an English country house built in 1775 in Stoke Climsland, Cornwall. The house was built by Sir John Call of Whiteford on his return from India.
The main house was demolished in 1913; the stables and a garden folly survive, and the folly (called Whiteford Temple) survive, and Whiteford Temple is now owned by the Landmark Trust and let as a holiday cottage. There are Coade stone plaques on the exterior of the Temple.
Every July, the grounds of Whiteford House host the Whiteford Music Festival.