White-Pound HouseEdit profile
White-Pound House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story stone structure built in 1835. During the late 1850s, it was remodeled in the Italianate style. For 125 years it was owned by the descendents of Robert White, an early settler of Lockport. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.