West Trenton Railroad Bridge

The West Trenton Railroad Bridge is a concrete arch bridge carrying the CSX and SEPTA West Trenton rail lines across the Delaware River between Yardley, Pennsylvania and Ewing Township, New Jersey. It was originally designed by the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad to replace a bridge at the same site, remnants of which can still be seen, and was constructed from 1911 - 1913 by the F.W. Talbot Construction Company.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com