Coordinates: 52°42′36″N 2°45′28″W / 52.71°N 2.75778°W / 52.71; -2.75778
The Welsh Bridge is a masonry arch viaduct in the town of Shrewsbury, England which crosses the River Severn. It connects Frankwell with the town centre. It is a Listed Building, Grade II*.
The bridge was designed and built by John and John Carline (whose father was a mason on the English Bridge), who had built Montford Bridge for Thomas Telford. Four of the arches span 43 feet 4 inches, while the fifth and central arch is 46 feet 2 inches. The bridge is 30 feet wide, and built from Grinshill sandstone. In total it is 266 feet long. It was completed in 1795 at a cost of £8,000.
Shropshire Council have a webcam overlooking the Welsh Bridge.