Warrenpoint (also known as William Branson House) is an historic home located in Knauertown, Pennsylvania, in Chester County. The house was built in 1756 in the Georgian Colonial style by William Branson.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 11, 1975.History
William Branson, the original owner of the house was a leader in the early iron industry. The house was constructed of stone in the German Colonial tradition, but adapted to the Georgian style. The house was photographed by Ned Goode of the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1960.