Villard Hall is a historic building located in Eugene, Oregon, United States. Completed in 1886, it is the second-oldest building on the University of Oregon campus after Deady Hall. The Second Empire-style building was listed on National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
Deady and Villard Halls were together designated as one U.S. National Historic Landmark in 1977.
Villard Hall was named for Henry Villard, a railroad magnate and philanthropist who was the University of Oregon's first benefactor. He provided financial aid to the university in 1886. Before its naming, Villard Hall was known as "the new building."
The building now houses the university's theater arts department and the Robinson Theater.
Renovation of the Robinson Theatre began early in 2007, marked with a groundbreaking ceremony. Attending were dozens of University of Oregon theatre arts students and prominent community figures. The new theatre will feature a glass front, two-story lobby, a new black box theater, and green room for the actors/performers. Work was completed in 2009.