Victory Soya Mills Silos

Victory Soya Mills Silos in the east end of Toronto's harbourfront is one of the two remaining silos from Toronto's industrial port era. They were built by E.P. Taylor Victory Mills company in 1943 to house the soy beans used by a large plant that reprocessed the soy for a variety of purposes.

The abandoned silos have been a temporary home for the homeless and abandoned since the 1980s. Although a heritage site, there are no plans to renovate or reuse the building.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com