The Venice Seaboard Air Line Railway Station (also known as the Venice Depot) is a historic Seaboard Air Line Railroad depot in Venice, Florida. It is located at 303 East Venice Avenue. The station was opened in 1927, and originally contained a 400 foot platform and a tower, which was removed. Service at the station ended on April 30, 1971, the day before Amtrak took over most passenger service in the United States. On August 17, 1989, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.