Utica Covered BridgeEdit profile
The Utica Road Covered Bridge is a Burr truss wooden covered bridge located near Lewistown, Maryland. Originally built in 1834, it spanned the Monocacy River at the Devilbiss Bridge crossing. An 1889 flood damaged the bridge and the surviving half was moved to Fishing Creek in 1891. Like the nearby Loys Station Covered Bridge, a pier was inserted at the middle of the bridge to halve its span.