US Post OfficeEdit profile
The F. Bradford Morse Federal Building, formerly the United States Post Office is a historic post office at 50 Kearney Square in Lowell, Massachusetts.
It was designed by George Augustine Daidy and was built in 1930. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. The building was acquired by Middlesex Community College, which renovated the facility. It was renamed in honor of local Congressman and statesman F. Bradford Morse on December 8, 2006.
It is distinct from Lowell Post Office, which is also listed on the National Register.