Upper Providence Quaker Meeting House

Edit profile
Upper Providence Quaker Meeting House

Rebuilt after the original Providence Meeting (log meeting-house which had been erected in 1730), this building and the graveyard was built in 1828 as a new meeting-house. The meetings were stopped after 1866.

Short URL to more info :    http://goo.gl/YG2xE

Long URL to more infor :   http://triptych.brynmawr.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISORESTMP=results.php&CISOVIEWTMP=item_viewer.php&CISOMODE=grid&CISOGRID=thumbnail,A,1;title,A,1;town,A,0;state,200,0;none,A,0;20;relevancy,none,none,none,none&CISOBIB=title,A,1,N;town,A,0,N;state,200,0,N;none,A,0,N;none,A,0,N;20;relevancy,none,none,none,none&CISOTHUMB=20%20%284x5%29;relevancy,none,none,none,none&CISOTITLE=20;title,none,none,none,none&CISOHIERA=20;town,title,none,none,none&CISOSUPPRESS=0&CISOTYPE=link&CISOOP1=all&CISOFIELD1=title&CISOBOX1=upper+providence&CISOOP2=all&CISOFIELD2=town&CISOBOX2=&CISOOP3=all&CISOFIELD3=state&CISOBOX3=&CISOOP4=all&CISOFIELD4=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOBOX4=&c=all&CISOROOT=%2FSC_Houses

Media

4 photos

Building Activity

  • shawn parker
    shawn parker updated 25 media, updated and uploaded 4 media
    Main elevation cemetery wall side elevation rear elevation
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com