University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy

Edit profile

The University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy is located in SofiaBulgaria. It was founded in 1942 as a Higher Technical School. In 1945 it was transformed into a State Polytechnic. In 1953 the Polytechnic was divided into several institutes one of them being the Institute of Civil Engineering. Since 1977 the institute is renamed Higher Institute of Architecture and Civil Engineering (VIAS). In 1990 by a decision of its General Assembly the Institute was renamed University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (UACEG), the official accreditation being voted by the Parliament on 21 July 1995. On 15.11.2001 received institutional accreditation.

Media

8 photos

Building Activity

  • Boyan Georgiev
    Boyan Georgiev updated
    about a year ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • Katerina Vaseva
    Katerina Vaseva updated 45 media, added 2 digital references, updated and uploaded 5 media
    ftrt gallery 9 opfo gallery 85 fgkk gallery 86 ccma gallery 122 dfjf gallery 162
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • Georgi Sokolov
    Georgi Sokolov updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • Georgi Sokolov
    Georgi Sokolov updated 3 digital references and updated
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • Иван Иванов
    Иван Иванов commented
    The best university ever!!!
    about 6 years ago via Mobile
  • mmironov
    mmironov commented
    True!
    about 6 years ago via iPhone
  • Adel Zakout
    Adel Zakout commented
    Modernist relic...
    about 6 years ago via iPhone
  • JamieWilde
    JamieWilde commented
    Bulgaria lol
    about 6 years ago via iPhone