The Tyler Block was a three-story building in Louisville, Kentucky best known for its landmark 200-foot-wide (61 m) Renaissance Revival limestone facade. It was located on the north side of Jefferson Street between Third and Fourth streets. Built in 1874, it was designed by Henry Wolters and named after its owners, the Tyler Family. It was razed 100 years later in 1974 to make way for what is now the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Many campaigned to have the Tyler Block's facade incorporated into the center, but the new building was instead built in a style considered fashionable at the time, with concrete walls and few windows.