Two Harbors Carnegie Library

The Two Harbors Carnegie Library, located at 320 Waterfront Avenue, Two Harbors, Minnesota is a public library building built in 1909 with a $15,000 grant from Andrew Carnegie. This was one of over 3,000 libraries in 47 states funded by Carnegie. It was built in the Classical Revival style with brick and sandstone.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com