Twin Maples

Twin Maples is an estate listed on the New Jersey Register of Historic Places and the National Register of Historic Places. Twin Maples was built in 1908, designed by a well-known New York and Montclair architect, Alfred F. Norris, who designed the home in the neoclassical style with a facade dominated by a full-height porch, supported by classical columns.

Twin Maples was purchased by the Fortnightly Club in 1949 and remains the home of the Fortnightly Club (established 1893), as well as the Summit Junior Fortnightly Club, both 501(c)3 charitable organizations. In 2007, the two clubs joined together to renovate historic Twin Maples and opened her doors to area charities for their fundraising events and meetings at suitably low rates.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com