Tuen Mun Tang Shiu Kin Sports GroundEdit profile
Tuen Mun Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground (Traditional Chinese: 屯門鄧肇堅運動場) is a multi-use stadium in Hong Kong. It is operated by Leisure and Cultural Services Department of Hong Kong. It is currently used mostly for football matches. The stadium holds 2,500.2010-11 Hong Kong First Division League
The sports ground will be used as the home ground for Tuen Mun SA in the 2010-11 Hong Kong First Division League season. This will be the second time the sports ground will be used for Hong Kong First Division League games.Sports Ground Information
- Address: Tsing Chung Koon Road, Tuen Mun
- Telephone: (852)2463 9633/(852)2451 1159 (office hours)
- Facilities: 1 runway(400m)、1 grass football pitch
- Jogging hours: 6:30am to 10:30pm
- Maintenance day: every Monday
- Light Rail at Ngan Wai stop. Following routes stop at Ngan Wai.
- 507 Tin King <> Tuen Mun Ferry Pier
- 610 Yuen Long <> Tuen Mun Ferry Pier
- KMB Buses to Tai Hing (Route 66、66M、66X)
- KMB Route 258D、960, at Tai Hing Sports Hall.
- KMB Route 42