Tue Brook HouseEdit profile
Tue Brook House, 695 West Derby Road, Liverpool was built in 1615 as a farmhouse. It is now owned by Liverpool City Council and must be the city's most unusual council house. It is thought to have been originally owned by John Mercer, a yeoman farmer and during the Victorian period was the home and workshop of a Mr.Fletcher, a wheelwright. Some parts of the building contain sections of its original "wattle and daub" construction, which can be seen through glass panels.