Trinity RectoryEdit profile
Trinity Rectory is an historic building at the corner of Clarendon Street and Newbury Street in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a brick building built in 1880 by Henry Hobson Richardson and features flower-shaped reliefs carved directly into the brick exterior. The building was added to the National Historic Register in 1972.
Traditionally the residence of the pastor of the Trinity Church, Boston, it has now been renovated to church office space when the current pastor decided to live in a private residence.