Trevanion is a historic home located at Uniontown, Carroll County, Maryland, United States. It is a 2 1⁄2-story brick dwelling with an asymmetrical central hall plan with a tower. The original 1817 house was converted in 1855 to the "villa style" then popular in America, incorporating a combination of Italianate and Gothic architecture elements. Reflecting this is a brick tower and an adjoining gable end projection. In 1857, a 3 1⁄2-story wing was added. "Trevanion" is a term meaning "the meeting of streams" in Welsh.
Trevanion was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.