Tréguier Cathedral

Tréguier Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Tugdual de Tréguier) is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Tréguier in Brittany, dedicated to Saint Tudwal.

It was formerly the seat of the Bishopric of Tréguier, abolished under the Concordat of 1801, when its territories were divided between the Diocese of Quimper and the Diocese of Saint-Brieuc, known since 1852 as Saint-Brieuc-Tréguier.

Sources
  • Catholic Hierarchy: Diocese of Tréguier

Coordinates: 48°47′16″N 3°13′51″W / 48.78778°N 3.23083°W / 48.78778; -3.23083

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com