Town of Niagara District School No. 2Edit profile
Town of Niagara District School No. 2 is a historic One-room school located at Niagara in Niagara County, New York. It is a one story frame structure built in 1878. It operated as a school until 1954, then a school book depository. In 1980, it became home to the Town of Niagara Historical Society.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.