Tinsley Park CemeteryEdit profile
Tinsley Park Cemetery is one of the city of Sheffield's many cemeteries. It was opened in 1882, and covers 19 acres (77,000 m2). The cemetery is still open to burials, and since the first burial on 2 June 1882 over 59,000 burials have taken place.
The entranceway to the cemetery is flanked by a pair of Grade II listed Gothic style chapels, where services can be held prior to the burial. Other listed structures in the cemetery include the lodge, gateway and boundary wall and a war memorial, 250m east of the chapel.