Thomas C. Carson HouseEdit profile
The Thomas C. Carson House is a historic house in Iowa City, Iowa. It is currently in use as the sorority house of the University of Iowa chapter of Alpha Phi, and is thus also known as the Carson-Alpha Phi House.
It is claimed that the first commercial radio station in Iowa City broadcast from the third floor.
The house was built in 1875 in Second Empire style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.