The Midland Railway Goods OfficesEdit profile
Coordinates: 53°24′29″N 2°59′06″W / 53.408°N 2.985°W / 53.408; -2.985
The Midland Railway Goods Offices in Crosshall Street, Liverpool, England, is a warehouse built in 1874 to a design by architects Culshaw and Sumners. It is a Grade II listed building.
It was used for holding and forwarding parcels between the various rail terminals in Liverpool. In the 1950's the building fell into disrepair. It was converted for use as Conservation Centre in the early 1990s.