The Castle

The Castle, also known as Usen Castle, is a historic building at 415 South Street in Waltham, Massachusetts.

It was built in 1928 by John R. Smith as part of the now-defunct Middlesex College of Medicine and Surgery, became part of the Brandeis University campus in 1946, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.