T. C. Taliaferro House

The T. C. Taliaferro House (also known as the Paul T. Ward House) is a historic home in Tampa, Florida. It is located at 305 South Hyde Park. It was built by architects Grable, Weber & Groves in the Classical Revival style in the late 19th century. It represents the height of style from 1875-1899.

On October 1, 1974, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.

References and external links
  • Hillsborough County listings at National Register of Historic Places
  • Florida's Office of Cultural and Historical Programs
    • Hillsborough County listings
    • Taliaferro House

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com