Swoboda BakeryEdit profile
The Swoboda Bakery was built at 1422 William Street in 1888 in the Little Bohemia neighborhood of Omaha, Nebraska. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 19, 1996.History
Constructed in 1888 by Joseph Dworak & Company, the Swoboda Bakery was central to Omaha's Czech immigrant community. The two-story building was originally designed as a mixed-use commercial and residential property. After a City-funded rehabilitation was completed in 1996, the building was converted to rental residential space only.