Swiss Church
Originally built in 1855 the Swiss Church in London required urgent renovation and transformation as well as spatial changes to adapt the church building to current needs. The project mainly consists of enlarging the Big Hall by foreshortening the old gallery and concentrating the new spaces at the street end of the church by adding two new floors. With this intervention, the Big Hall recovers its original elegant proportions.

Media

5 photos