Swanson Boathouse

The Swanson Boathouse, also known as the Two Medicine Boathouse, was built in 1936 by concessioner Billy Swanson at Two Medicine Lake in Glacier National Park. The rustic structure remains in its intended use. The boathouse was built by Captain J.W. "Billy" Swanson, who operated a launch on Two Medicine Lake.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com