Sutton Bridge, OxfordshireEdit profile
Sutton Bridge, Oxfordshire is a road bridge across the River Thames near the village of Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire, England. It is a stone structure built in 1807 with three arches over the main river and two smaller ones across the flood plain. An extension was built in 1809 across the Culham Cut, just below Culham Lock. It was originally a toll bridge and replaced a ferry on the site.