Susan Felsen Gallery

A 1200 sq. ft. contemporary jewelry store set back from the street that occupies the ground floor of an old 1920s red-tiled colonial Spanish complex. The new storefront features a steel-and-glass entry to frame a simple light filled room featuring custom display cabinets and a ceiling covered with a field of white ribbons (fabricated from surveyor’s tape) that flutter with air movement.

Building Activity