Store for AspreyEdit profile
Projecting a bold vision for the future while celebrating the heritage of a quintessentially British luxury goods brand was the brief for the revamping of Asprey’s. The store has been based in New Bond Street since 1846 but has expanded over the years to occupy five listed buildings. The disparate group has been unified into a coherent sequence of retail spaces, offices and workshops. Roof structures have been cleared and replaced with a delicate steel and glass roof and a new courtyard created at the heart of the store.