The Stitt House is an Italianate style house located in Hot Springs, Arkansas. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.History
Located in Hot Springs National Park, the Stitt House was built in 1875 by industrialist and early city founder Samuel H. Stitt. Together with Colonel Fordyce, he built the Fordyce bathhouse and founded Mountain Valley Spring Water company. He also built the first Arlington Hotel which the Stitt House was loosely modeled after with its two towers being the focal points of the structures. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.