Stickney HouseEdit profile
Stickney House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story stone structure built in 1854 by Marcus Stickney, an early settler of Lockport, in the Italianate style. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.