St. Severin's Old Log ChurchEdit profile
St. Severin's Old Log Church is a historic Roman Catholic church located in Cooper Settlement, Pennsylvania, United States. The church was built by German settlers in about 1851 and served until about 1880. It is a 1 1⁄2-story log structure with a gable roof and steeple. The building measures approximately forty-five feet in length by twenty-four feet in width and rests upon a rock foundation.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.