St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran ChurchEdit profile
St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church, or Iglesia Luterana San Pedro, is a church located in the Walker's Point neighborhood of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.History
St. Peter's congregation (Evangelisch Lutherischen St. Peters Gemeinde) was founded February 14, 1860 by German immigrants. The congregation is affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
The current church building was designed by architect Andrew Elleson in Italianate Gothic style and built in 1885. It features landmark spires of unequal height. An accompanying school building was designed by architect John Rugee and was constructed in 1879.
Kiril Georgiev activity.buildings_person.createabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
OpenBuildings updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via Annotator
OpenBuildings updated 2 digital references and added a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
LORAN PETERSON commentedabout 5 years ago via Mobile