St. Mary's Nurses' ResidenceEdit profile
St. Mary's Nurses' Residence is a historic residence hall located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York. It was constructed in 1928 as a Diploma School for nurses affiliated with the Mount St. Mary's Hospital, operated by the Sisters of St. Francis. After being abandoned for 20 years, it was redeveloped as "Carolyn's House"; a transitional home and job-training center for homeless women and their children operated by the YWCA of Niagara.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.