St. Mary's Church, ShenleyEdit profile
St. Mary's Church, Shenley is an ecumenical church located in Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes, England. The church now forms part of the Watling Valley Ecumenical Partnership. It is likely that the church building existed in some form from 1223, for this is when the first rector is recorded. The church is Grade II* listed, and seats approximately 120 people.